Friday, November 19, 2010
1. Add hair bangs- spice up your style fast with ever-so-popular side swept bangs
2. Change your hair color - go up or down one to two shades for a completely different look
3. Deep condition your hair - get all over soft, smooth and sexy hair with a weekly 30 minute deep conditioning.
4. Get a new haircut for your face shape- find out what your face shape and pick a hairstyle that works best
1. Wear flattering clothes- find out what your body type is and get some clothes that help you look your best. May need a wardrobe consultant or personal shopper's help
2. Lose some weight - just start eating less every day and walk around the block. Getting started on weight loss plans is the hardest. Just do it now.
3. Lift weights - strength training can do wonders for building muscles and changing the way your body looks.
1. Get a new foundation- sometimes the foundation you are using isn't getting the job done. Look at different brands out there and find one that might work for you better. Some stores allow you to return makeup if you try it and don't like it or need to change colors.
2. Watch videos on how to apply makeup- could it be that you aren't applying your makeup correctly? Maybe there is a better way that might even be more flattering. Look around. New mineral makeup is applied in a very specific way. See more options for makeovers